Institute for Podiatric Pathology
Dermpath Diagnostics' Institute for Podiatric Pathology, was established specifically to serve the needs of physicians of the lower extremity. Our board-certified dermatopathologists are among the nation's foremost authorities on the topic of podiatric skin, soft tissue and bone pathology.We pride ourselves on our contributions to education and support for the podiatric profession on a local, regional and national level and thank podiatrist nation-wide for making that support possible.
Dermpath Diagnostics has developed a system of clear and concise reporting that combines podiatric, dermatologic and orthopedic terminology. Comments are often added to better explain the pathologic process in hand and to guide subsequent therapy. This detailed reporting includes color photomicrographs and reports tailored to the needs of the podiatric physician.
Most importantly the Institute for Podiatric Pathology sees your patients as our patients and is committed to our mission, to provide accurate, clear and prompt diagnosis. Through the development of strong consultative relationships with each of our referring clinicians, together we will provide the best possible care for every patient.
Other standout features include:
- All cases reviewed by board-certified dermatopathologists
- Numerous contracts with national, regional and local health insurance providers
- Dermatopathologists routinely available for phone consultation
- Gratis quarterly newsletters highlighting interesting cases
- Customized podiatric requisition form
- Prepaid traceable express mail options
- Histopathologic images on all reports
- Rapid 24-48 hour in-house turnaround time
- In-house PAS reaction and a wide spectrum of histochemical tests
- Specialization in bone and soft tissue
Institute for Podiatric Pathology - Arizona
7485 E. Tanque Verde Road
Tucson, AZ 85715
Institute for Podiatric Pathology - Atlanta
2275 Northwest Parkway, Suite 140
Marietta, GA 30067
Institute for Podiatric Pathology - New York
100 Midland Avenue
Port Chester, NY 10573
Institute for Podiatric Pathology - Philadelphia
3805 West Chester Pike
Building D, Suite 120
Newtown Square, PA 19073
Institute for Podiatric Pathology - South Florida
895 SW 30th Avenue, Suite 101
Pompano Beach, FL 33069
Please call 866-836-1925 to find out more about the Institute for Podiatric Pathology or Contact Us .